April To-Do List
Get out your calendar and start circling dates. It’s time to do a little webcomics planning.
- Taxes must be postmarked by April 15. That’s just around the corner. If you need to file for an extension, that has to be done by April 15. More information on extensions is here.
- If you have just realized the need for hiring a CPA, give it until the end of the month. They’re a little busy right now, and they won’t be talking to new clients just yet.
- We’ve offered a lot of good information on Google Analytics. If you don’t have GA installed, take a moment and do so this month so you can start using its tracking proficiency to chart your progress.
- With con season officially begun, now is a great time to give your flyers another look. Do you have enough to last the year? Do they need to be updated? Can you substitute some samples with better ones from recent work? Is your URL scattered across that thing in several locations?
- As the summer cons approach, you need to act now if you’re going to launch a new book in time.
- Set a financial goal for August, and plan to reward yourself by buying something special with a small percentage of the money if you reach your goal.
- Now, figure out how to reach this goal in four steps. Mark Step One on your calendar for April 30, Step Two on May 30. Step Three is June 30, and the final step is Aug. 30 (leaving a little wiggle room to push back steps earlier in the year if necessary). Try to hit your steps on or before each deadline.
- This is a great time to do a little Spring Cleaning.
- Did you catch this clever idea for tracking traffic stats?
on April 1, 2015
Posted In: To-Do List