December To-Do List
Tomorrow is the beginning of December. It’s a month dominated by holidays — both preparing for and celebrating them — and it’s the end of the year. It’s probably the most challenging months for a webcartoonist, so let’s get organized.
- If you’re shipping merchandise that may be a holiday gift (or may be used as one) you need to review the U.S. Post Office’s guide to holiday shipping deadlines.
- You’re going to be getting all sorts of tax forms in the mail this month and, if you’re like me, you’re going to throw half of them away thinking they’re junk mail. Be careful.
- If you’re taking orders remember that they may be intended as gifts. Get them mailed out as quickly as possible!
- Speaking of tax forms, this is your last chance to get organized for the 2010 tax season.
- It’s not too late to build that holiday buffer. But it soon will be.
- Take a moment to share a sincere thank-you to your readers at the end of the year acknowledging their support at the end of what has been an economically difficult and stressful year. These are the people who kept you in the game in 2010. A little gratitude may be in order.
- Don’t forget Comic Craft’s sale on January 1, 2012.
on November 30, 2011
Posted In: To-Do List