May To-Do List
Get out your calendar and start circling dates. It’s time to do a little webcomics planning.
- We’ve been doing a lot of talking about writing. Have you been able to build in any fermentation time into your process — and do you think this has helped?
- Recently, a member has reported being dropped by Burst Media. Remember, ad distributors judge a Web site on two factors: pageviews and text. They favor sites that have lots of both. (They like text because they can’t spider images for keywords to target ads to). It might be a good idea to do what you can to boost pageviews and blog a bit more. If you‘re running an ad chain, you you need to add a link or adjust your distribution? If you’re Project-Wonderful-only, do you need to review your approach?
- It’s May. Comic Con International is only two months away! If you’re going to premiere a book (and you’re in better shape than ever to do so), you need to get crackin’.
- It’s a great idea to have a media kit available as you’re at your table during a convention. Start working on yours now.
- If you don’t have a back-up system system to perform an automated back-up of your computer’s hard drive, you should really look into it soon.
- Mother’s Day is May 8 (this coming Sunday). Don’t procrastinate. Cross this one off your list now.
on May 2, 2011
Posted In: To-Do List