ComicLab Ep 102 — Hiring an Editor
This episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! On this week’s show, the ComicLab guys talk about hiring an editor. It’s more than catching spelling errors. A good editor can help craft your story and improve your plot.
But first, Dave remembers listening to Gloria’s pregnancy meditation tapes during her first pregnancy.
Questions asked and topics covered…
- What is the best way to ensure you do not inadvertently plagiarize other works?
- Please never use the word “doodling”
- How does an editor compare to having beta readers? Is it worth it?
- In offering exclusive content, do you risk alienating your fan base who have followed you on social media over the years?
- The danger of “never give up” mentality.
Listen to ComicLab on…