ComicLab Ep. 109 — Should you build your audience on Webtoons?
Webtoons is a popular platform for independent comics publishers. But with practically no options for reader outreach, is it worth the effort?
But first, Dave shares his vacation waterslide adventure… and his lack of fandom for Freakazoid
Questions asked and topics covered…
- The Far Side — we called it
- Clip Studio Paint doesn’t have OpenType support — and that needs to change
- Should you be building your audience on Webtoons?
- Do you want to know why a reader left your comic?
- Obsessing over an audience
Listen to ComicLab on…
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.