ComicLab Ep 151 — How to build an audience on social media
Today’s show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, a ComicLab listener who is just starting out in comics asks how they can build an audience on social media. Also: how do you cover the second print run after you sell out of the copies from the first run?
Questions asked and topics covered…
- How can a beginner build a following on social media
- Dave compliment’s Brad on developing a secondary drawing style
- Celebrity vs Fame — which is more likely for cartoonists?
- Funding the second book run
- Which mainstream comics do Dave and Brad read?