ComicLab Ep 175 — Launching a new comic… how to get started
Today’s episode is sponsored by Bonjoro — an amazing app that enables you to quickly send personalized welcome and thank you videos to your readers, clients, patrons, or backers. This week, Brad and Dave discuss how to get started when you’re launching a new comic.
Questions asked and topics covered…
- Launching a new comic: Where to start?
- “Essential Guide to Comic Book Lettering” by Nate Piekos https://amzn.to/3sguY98
- When should you share work-in-progress images on social media?
- Facebook’s algorithm isn’t censorship
- Accounting for shipping costs on Kickstarter
Listen to ComicLab on…
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.