ComicLab Ep 42 — Special Guest Inktober’s Jake Parker
BUT FIRST, Dave’s niece sums up his fashion sense with brutal accuracy.
- 00:00 — Dave’s fashion sense is “Costco New Balance shoes and a single-color polo.”
- 03:06 — Introducing Jake Parker, founder of Inktober
- 03:38 — A look inside the Inktober inbox
- 07:26 — What is Inktober?
- 10:22 — Inktober is one of many, many equally-good art-related challenges this month
- 24:14 — Is digital art allowed in Inktober?
- 28:16 — The psychology of Inktober
- 29:37 — Now that Dave’s Kickstarter is over, the gang talks about what they’ve done that has worked well on Kickstarter — and what hasn’t worked so well.
- 48:42 — Brad has officially convinced Dave to try Backerkit!
- 49:36 — How far do you take a pencil sketch before you start inking?
- 59:59 — Jake has talked to his podcast co-hosts about having Brad as a guest on their show. That talk, evidently, went very, very badly.
on October 18, 2018
Posted In: ComicLab