ComicLab Ep. 77 — Choosing a Title for your Comic
What’s in a name? A lot — as Dave can tell you. He shares the troubles he experienced by naming his strip after a character who has since faded into the background. Also in today’s show…
- Should you re-draw old comics?
- How should you introduce a new style to your readership?
- Do splash pages work on the Web?
- The guilt of not creating
Great rewards when you support ComicLab
- $2 — support the show
- $5 — submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Brad Guigar is the creator of Evil Inc and the editor of Webcomics.com
Dave Kellett is the creator of Sheldon and Drive.