ComicLab Ep 88 — Finding the Funny
This episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! In this week’s show, the guys discuss tips and strategies to improve your humor writing. Then, a question-asker asks if it’s OK to re-use backgrounds. Next, it’s advice on doing a comic convention when you have a speech impediment. Also, when will self-publishing become acceptable in other media — such as kids’ lit, sci-fi, novels, etc.? And finally, Brad explains romance novels to Dave.
But first… Brad’s wife came home to find a dog asleep on the sofa.
They don’t have a dog.
- Dave talks about his love for the Wacom swing arm
- How do you find the Funny?
- Is it OK to reuse background illustrations?
- How do you do comic conventions when you have a speech impediment?
- When will self-publishing become acceptable in kids’ lit, sci-fi, novels, etc.?
- Brad explains romance novels to Dave
- Brad explains audio erotica to Dave
- Dave has enough