ComicLab Ep 89 — Branding happiness
This episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! In this week’s show, the guys discuss all of the lessons Dave learned on his trip to Disneyland — from cool-hunting pins to branding emotions. Then a question-asker asks about the best way to transition social-media accounts. Next, Dave talks about launching his new Kickstarter. And finally, the guys talk about the “Good Ol’ Days” of Webcomics — and what they’d like to bring back.
BUT FIRST… Brad explains to his college students why everyone loves Snow White so much.
- Dave talks about how Disney branded happiness
- The Enchanted — and problematic — Tiki Room
- Cool-hunting Disney pins
- Garfield originals are being auctioned off by Heritage Auctions
- Dave discovers you can change your Wacom pen nib
- Transitioning social-media accounts
- Dave launches a new Kickstarter
- Which part of the “Good Ol’ Days” would you bring back?