ComicLab Ep. 98 — Special Guest Tom Richmond
- The ubiquitous theme-park caricature
- The International Society of Caricature Artists convention
- Tom’s technique for capturing a face
- “That doesn’t look like me!”
- Where do beginners go wrong?
- Has the homogenization of Hollywood hurt caricature?
- How to improve your caricatures
- When your imagination exceeds your abilities
- How to avoid zooming in too closely on digital art
- How to you encourage people to create comics?
BUT FIRST… Dave tells a story about picnicking in Ireland
Special Offer! If you become a Patreon backer at the $5 level or higher before Thanksgiving, you’ll get both “How To Make Webcomics” and “The Webcomics Handbook” as easily downloaded eBooks! Plus, you’ll get a new episode of Drunk ComicLab — which will be available only on Patreon!
Find out when Tom Richmond will be doing a caricature workshop in your area. And check out Tom’s books:
Listen to ComicLab on…